Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Island Art Adventure / Gallery Honomu

Sneek Peek at the Glass Ornaments that I sent to Island Art Adventure / Gallery Honomu on the Big Island of Hawaii. 

Lampwork Glass Seahorse Ornaments by Wendy Williams / Morning Light Glass

Loving the color of the first seahorse! That NS Aqua and NS Multi are phenomenal together. Great Contrast.

Lampwork Girl Diver,  "Lori" ...by Wendy Williams.. 2014

The divers in Black and Pink of course are one of my personal favorites. I am making them in a series called, "Lori" after the name of the client who first asked for this color combo.

Tiffany.. Lampwork Glass Diver.. Wendy Williams.. 2014
This one, "Tiffany" is soft and but tropical.. combined with the blonde hair and boro stix Mustard Yellow it is elegant and fun!

Boro Flamweork Glass Marbles .. Wendy Williams/Morning Light Glass
And one of my new passions! Mini Marbles.. I just love making these. I guess I really like the freedom of powder and stringers in an un-ordered  pattern.. just roll it up and see what ya get! Fun!

Soo.. if you find that you Love any of these contact the Owner of Gallery Honomu, Suzzane MacAdams, ( a personal friend from my Maui days). She will gladly send them to ya!! Or stop by if your in Hawaii and say Hi!

That's all for today, A Hui Hou!! Oh and you can always find me on Etsy and www.MorningLightGlass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment