Long Road Home

https://morninglightglass.com

The roads that life takes us on, the fresh new journeys we embark on, can sometimes lead us right back to the place we began.

Many years ago I decided to close a door here on blogger in search of fresh new ideas. And I found great ones! But today, I find myself starting over again right here where it all started. That is, the first place I started to blog.

I've cleaned up my posts, deleting all but three, and I might still edit those. The things I found interesting about those three was the passion that I once had. Before I got caught up and bogged down by doing the daily marketing art grind. Reading all the latest, strolling through the forums and walking away deflated, sometimes.

Today marks the day I stand up and say no more! I'm taking control back of the way I choose to live my life; Calm, Peaceful & Surrounded by Nature!

I want to find the wonder in the simple things again!

I am focusing most of my energy on my own website MorningLightGlass.com and away from other online venues. And.. I think this has been a long time coming.. I'm very excited about the future!

Most of what I create these days is in the form of Flowers, Abstracts and Jewelry! I finally did start silversmithing and incorporating the frit glass cabochons I so love to make.

I will be posting pics of my work, a bit about how it's made, glass I use, techniques, links and inspiration. I hope you will join me on this adventure. If you have any questions let me know. I'll answer them here. Hopefully I can inspire others to follow their dreams.

If you want to see what I'm up to on a daily basis check out my Facebook Page. I post there most days.  

Thanks for reading!



Comments